Posted on February 16, 2015
Funding American Innovation SBIR/STTR Explained Workshop
Join us Wednesday, March 25, 2015 from 7AM – 5PM at the Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) Room 158.
Why should you care about SBIR/STTR
- It’s funding that doesn’t cost equity
- Funds align well with Angel Investors & VCs
- Commercialization mentoring available at no cost
- It’s a $2.3 Billion program
- Learn key strategies to get your proposal funded
- Communicate your idea effectively to your chosen agency
- Get insider tips and winning proposal strategies from experts.
- Develop a budget for your SBIR/STTR proposal
Greenwood Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized consulting resource for SBIR and small business incubators. The Group created an SBIR/STTR outreach program in New Mexico and has critiqued hundreds of SBIR and STTR proposals.
For more information and to register, please visit the NBDC Event Page